Dr. Steven Nielsen, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Quincy, MA. Dr. Nielsen completed a residency at USC Sch Med-LAC/USC Med Ctr. He currently practices at Nielsen Eye Center and is affiliated with Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Milton. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Nielsen is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Nielsen Eye Center
Nielsen Eye Center300 Congress St Ste 201, Quincy, MA 02169 Existing Patients: (617) 471-5665
Nielsen Eye Center141 Longwater Dr Ste 111, Norwell, MA 02061 Existing Patients: (617) 471-5665
Nielsen Eye Center95 Chapel St Ste 1a, Norwood, MA 02062 Existing Patients: (617) 471-5665
Nielsen Eye Center541 Main St Ste 110, Weymouth, MA 02190 Existing Patients: (617) 471-5665
- USC Sch Med-LAC/USC Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Los Angeles County - U S C Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- HealthPlans, Inc.
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nielsen?
The wait wasn’t too long. The rules and procedures about COVID-19 were in place. Friendly staff. Doctor is very professional.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Milton
- South Shore Hospital