Click here to compare with other Pain Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Steven Mortazavi, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Bethlehem, PA. Dr. Mortazavi completed a residency at Pennstate Geisinger Health Sys. He currently practices at Valley Pain Specialists. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mortazavi is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- Pennstate Geisinger Health Sys, Residency Hospital
- St Josephs Hospital Health Center, Residency Hospital
- University Ca San Diego Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Penn State University, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- Suny Upstate Medical University (Syracuse), Medical School — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mortazavi?
I started with Valley Pain few years back when I was instructed to go to pain management for my back, I chose Dr Mortazavi because my husband was already a patient of his from the time Dr Mortazavi worked at St Luke's and I was very impressed not only with the Dr but also with the PA's that saw my husband. Valley Pain has been a blessing, giving me much needed relief when my pain has become unbearable. Dr Mortazavi and his entire staff have always treated me with great care and compassion.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mortazavi frequently treats Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement), Low Back Pain, and Osteoarthritis of Spine.
Dr. Mortazavi's office is located at 4250 Fritch Dr, Bethlehem, PA 18020. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mortazavi has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Valley Pain Specialists
Valley Pain Specialists4250 Fritch Dr, Bethlehem, PA 18020 Existing Patients: (610) 954-9040