Dr. Steven Mallozzi, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Providence, RI. Dr. Mallozzi completed a residency at The Miriam Hospital. He currently practices at University Medicine and is affiliated with Miriam Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mallozzi is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Providence Office909 N Main St Ste 300, Providence, RI 02904 (401) 273-4064
- The Miriam Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Rhode Island Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Universidad Autonoma de Guadalajara, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mallozzi?
he's empathetic to a varity of social backgrounds. he's helped when my psychiatrist died. Over the past 20 years I consider him ideal as a doctor and as a person. I always look forward to an upcoming appointment. I consider myself preveliged being his patient for so long.
- Miriam Hospital