Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lauter accepts your insurance.
Dr. Steven Lauter, MD
Dr. Steven Lauter, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Lauter completed a residency at Barnes Jewish Hospital. He currently practices at Washington University Rheumatology and is affiliated with Barnes Jewish Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Royal Victoria Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1978
- Barnes Jewish Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1974
- Barnes Jewish Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1972
- Wayne State University, Medical School — 1971
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lauter?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lauter frequently treats Bone Density Scan, Musculoskeletal Function Test, and Joint Fluid Test.
Dr. Lauter's office is located at 4921 Parkview Pl Ste 5C, Saint Louis, MO 63110. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lauter has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
Washington University Rheumatology4921 Parkview Pl Ste 5C, Saint Louis, MO 63110
- 2 660 S Euclid Ave Ste B8122, Saint Louis, MO 63110 (314) 286-1900