Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (218) 461-0950, and for other questions, call (218) 786-3625.
Dr. Steven Kuross, MD
New Patient(218) 264-4111
Dr. Steven Kuross, MD is a hematology specialist in Duluth, MN. Dr. Kuross completed a residency at University MN Affil Hosps. He currently practices at Essentia Health-Duluth Clinic 1st Street Building and is affiliated with Essentia Health St. Mary's Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kuross is board certified in Hematology.
Essentia Health-Duluth Clinic 1st Street Building
Essentia Health-Duluth Clinic 1st Street Building420 E 1st St Fl 2, Duluth, MN 55805 Call
- University MN Affil Hosps, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- University MN Affil Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1984
- University MN Affil Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1982
- University of Minnesota Medical School, Medical School — 1981
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kuross?
Dr Kuross was interested in the whole person not just the DVT. He answered questions and explained in a way anyone could understan. d. Never did he rush or made us feel that he wanted to just go home. If you have a problem this definitely a Dr you want
- Essentia Health St. Mary's Medical Center
- Essentia Health St. Mary's Hospital-Superior
- Essentia Health-Virginia
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kuross has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Steven Kuross, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kuross' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kuross accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kuross frequently treats Blood Disorders.
Dr. Kuross' office is located at 420 E 1st St Fl 2, Duluth, MN 55805. Find other locations and directions.