Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Steven Kagan, MD is a vascular surgery specialist in Raleigh, NC. Dr. Kagan completed a residency at Massachusetts General Hospital. He currently practices at CAROLINA VASCULAR SURGERY & DIAGNOSTIC and is affiliated with WakeMed Raleigh Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Mayo Clin-St Marys Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1995
- UNIV OF MA MED SCH, Medical School — 1990
- University of Massachusetts / Worcester Campus, Medical School — 1990
- Tufts University, Other Education — 1986
- Tufts Univ, Undergraduate School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kagan?
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Steven Kagan, MD on Sharecare. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Kagan's profile.
Dr. Kagan frequently treats the following conditions: Venous Insufficiency, Spider Veins, and Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA). See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Kagan's office is located at 3713 Benson Dr Ste 201, Raleigh, NC 27609. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Steven Kagan, MD is affiliated with WakeMed Raleigh Campus.
Dr. Kagan has over 32 years of healthcare experience.
- WakeMed Raleigh Campus
Carolina Vascular Surgery & Diagnostic
Carolina Vascular Surgery and3713 Benson Dr Ste 201, Raleigh, NC 27609 (919) 235-3400