Dr. Steve Lee, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lee's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Steve Lee, MD is a cardiology specialist in Mountainview, CA. Dr. Lee completed a residency at Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center. He currently practices at PaloAltoMedicalFoundation and is affiliated with Mountain View Campus (El Camino Hospital). He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lee is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Scripps Clin, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Cedars Sinai Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
PaloAltoMedicalFoundation701eelcaminoreal, Mountainview, CA 94040 Existing Patients: (650) 934-7575
Cardiology Plmnry Assoc Mdcl Gr
Cardiology Plmnry Assoc Mdcl Gr30 Garden Ct Ste C, Monterey, CA 93940 Existing Patients: (831) 646-8570
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lee?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lee accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lee frequently treats Chest Pain, Electrocardiogram (EKG), and Heart Disease.
Dr. Lee's office is located at 701eelcaminoreal, Mountainview, CA 94040. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lee has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mountain View Campus (El Camino Hospital)