Click here to compare with other Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialists.
Dr. Steve Khachi, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Pasadena, CA. Dr. Khachi completed a residency at University Of California At San Diego. He currently practices at Mind Study Center.
- Stanford Univ School of Med, Fellowship Hospital — 2016
- University Of California At San Diego, Residency Hospital — 2014
- University of Wisconsin School of Medicine, Medical School — 2011
- Howard Hughes Med Inst, Other Education — 2009
- National Institutes Of Health, Other Education — 2009
- U C San Francisco, Other Education — 2008
Mind Study Center595 E Colorado Blvd Ste 810, Pasadena, CA 91101 Existing Patients: (626) 765-4045
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Khachi?
Very empathic and devoted psychiatrist.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Khachi frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Adjustment Disorder , and Anxiety.
Dr. Khachi's office is located at 595 E Colorado Blvd Ste 810, Pasadena, CA 91101. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Khachi has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.