Call (907) 931-5044 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Steven Compton, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Anchorage, AK. Dr. Compton completed a residency at University Of Washington School Of Medicine. He currently practices at Alaska Heart Institute and is affiliated with Alaska Regional Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Compton is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University of Utah, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Washington School Of Medicine, Residency Hospital
- University Of Washington School Of Medicine, Medical School
- University of Washington, Seattle, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Alaska Heart Institute
Alaska Heart Institute3841 Piper St Ste 100, Anchorage, AK 99508 Existing Patients: (907) 931-5044
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Compton?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Compton has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Steven Compton, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Compton's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Compton accepts your insurance.
Dr. Compton frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Compton's office is located at 3841 Piper St Ste 100, Anchorage, AK 99508. Find other locations and directions.
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center