Dr. Steve Hong, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hong's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Steve Hong, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Urbana, IL. Dr. Hong completed a residency at Beaumont Hospital - Royal Oak Campus. He currently practices at The Carle Foundation Hospital and is affiliated with Carle Foundation Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hong is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Beaumont Hospital - Royal Oak Campus, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Beaumont Hospital - Royal Oak Campus, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Beaumont Hospital - Royal Oak Campus, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Wayne State University, Medical School — 2004
- 1998, Undergraduate School
- University Of Illinois At Urbana-Champaign, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care of Missouri
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hong?
Dr. Hong performed a thyroid biopsy on me. Excellent bedside manners, calm demeanor, and took time to explain the procedure. Any concerns prior to the procedure dissipated as soon as the procedure began. I also appreciated the respect he exemplified towards his staff. Highly recommend!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hong accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hong frequently treats Venous Insufficiency, Atherosclerosis, and Vascular Transcatheter Embolization.
Dr. Hong's office is located at 611 W Park St, Urbana, IL 61801. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hong has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Carle Foundation Hospital