Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Weber accepts your insurance.
Dr. Steve Weber, DO is a family medicine specialist in Antigo, WI. Dr. Weber completed a residency at Meridia South Pointe Hospital. He currently practices at Rural Dental Health Project and is affiliated with Aspirus Langlade Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Meridia South Pointe Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1986
- University of Nebraska / College of Medicine, Medical School — 1976
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Arise Health Plan
- Aspirus Network, Inc.
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ChoiceCare Network
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Security Health Plan (SHP)
- Today's Options
- Universal American
- WEA Trust
- WPS Health Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Rural Dental Health Project1111 Langlade Rd, Antigo, WI 54409 Existing Patients: (715) 623-3761
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Weber?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Weber frequently treats Strep Throat, Pharyngitis, and Vitamin D Deficiency.
Dr. Weber's office is located at 1111 Langlade Rd, Antigo, WI 54409. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Weber has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Aspirus Langlade Hospital