Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Nickisch accepts your insurance.
Dr. Stephen Nickisch, MD is a maternal-fetal medicine specialist in Saint Marys, GA. Dr. Nickisch completed a residency at U New Mexico Hosp. He currently practices at Southeast Georgia Physician Associates-Obstetrics & Gynecology and is affiliated with Southeast Georgia Health System - Camden. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University of New Mexico School of Med. - Albuquerque, NM, Medical School
- U New Mexico Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1994
- U New Mexico Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Southeast Georgia Physician Associates-Obstetrics & Gynecology
Southeast Georgia Physician Associates-Obstetrics & Gynecology2060 Dan Proctor Dr Ste 1200, Saint Marys, GA 31558 Existing Patients: (912) 540-6750
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nickisch?
I had a partial hestorectomy by Dr. Nickisch in early 2000 in NC. He was so wonderful and caring. He is a fabulous dr and if you get the chance, make him your dr. You won't be sorry!! Cheryl Dawson
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Nickisch frequently treats Vaginal Delivery and VBAC, Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis, and Encounters for Normal Pregnancies.
Dr. Nickisch's office is located at 2060 Dan Proctor Dr Ste 1200, Saint Marys, GA 31558. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Nickisch has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Southeast Georgia Health System - Camden