Click here to compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Steve Mora, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Orange, CA. Dr. Mora completed a residency at L A Co Usc Med Center. He currently practices at Restore Orthopedics and Spine Center and is affiliated with St. Joseph Hospital Orange. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mora is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Sports Med, Fellowship Hospital
- L A Co Usc Med Center, Residency Hospital
- University Of California, Irvine, College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Restore Orthopedics and Spine Center
Restore Orthopedics and Spine Center1120 W La Veta Ave Ste 300, Orange, CA 92868 Existing Patients: (714) 598-1745
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mora?
He is great doctor very professional. Take his time and gets to know you. Dr Mora a great Doctor . And care about his patients.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mora frequently treats Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain, Joint Pain, and Osteoarthritis.
Dr. Mora's office is located at 1120 W La Veta Ave Ste 300, Orange, CA 92868. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mora speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Mora has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- St. Joseph Hospital Orange