Dr. Sterling Williamson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Williamson's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Sterling Williamson, MD is a orthopedic hand surgery specialist in Ellsworth, ME. Dr. Williamson completed a residency at Albany Medical Center. He currently practices at Maine Coast Hand & Shoulder and is affiliated with Northern Light Maine Coast Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Williamson is board certified in Hand Surgery.
- Tufts U Combined Prgm, Fellowship Hospital
- Albany Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1994
- UNIV OF VA SCH OF MED HLTH SYS, Medical School — 1989
- Dartmouth College, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Williamson?
Is Dr Williamson still in the Ellsworth area? We need to see him again.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Williamson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Williamson frequently treats Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Limb Pain, and Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist.
Dr. Williamson's office is located at 50 Union St Ste 2200, Ellsworth, ME 04605. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Williamson speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Williamson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northern Light Maine Coast Hospital
Maine Coast Hand & Shoulder
Ellsworth Office50 Union St Ste 2200, Ellsworth, ME 04605 (207) 664-5858