Dr. Wade has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Stephen Wade, MD is a interventional pain medicine specialist in Whiting, NJ. Dr. Wade completed a residency at Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center. He currently practices at Garden State Medicine PC. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wade is board certified in Pain Medicine.
- Spinal and Skeletal Pain Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Our Lady Of Mercy Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2004
- our lady of fatima, Medical School — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- Fidelis Care
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- MVP Health Care
- POMCO Group
- Universal American
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wade?
I was in wheelchair for 7 yrs an Dr Wade provided treatment for pain why I loved in new Jersey couldn't ask for the better Dr his bed side manner was excellent as well never any issues
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Stephen Wade, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Wade's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wade accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wade frequently treats Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement), Chronic Pain, and Benign Chronic Pain Syndrome.
Dr. Wade's office is located at 1100 Highway 70, Whiting, NJ 08759. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Garden State Medicine PC
Garden State Medical Center - Physical Therapy1100 Highway 70, Whiting, NJ 08759 (732) 202-3000
North American Spine & Pain
Naspac1-pro LLC404 Creek Crossing Blvd, Hainesport, NJ 08036 (609) 845-3988
Spinal & Skeletal Pain Medicine1508 Genesee St, Utica, NY 13502 (315) 798-8737