Dr. Stephen Rodrigue, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Falmouth, ME. Dr. Rodrigue completed a residency at Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School. He currently practices at Northen Light Mery Orthopedics - Falmouth and is affiliated with Northern Light Mercy Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rodrigue is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Northen Light Mery Orthopedics - Falmouth
Nl Mercy Orthopaedics Falmouth20 Northbrook Dr, Falmouth, ME 04105 Existing Patients: (207) 781-4002
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Beth Isreal Hosp/Harvard Med Sch, Internship Hospital — 1993
- University of Vermont / College of Medicine, Medical School — 1992
- Saint Anselm College, Undergraduate School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rodrigue?
I would highly recommend Dr Rodrigue and his team they are super.Had total knee replacements in both knees 2 weeks apart. They explained everything perfectly no surprises.I am 100% satisfied no complaints at all. Thank you for your excellent care Dr Rodrigue!!
- Northern Light Mercy Hospital