Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Stephen Rex, MD is a family medicine specialist in Alexandria, VA. He currently practices at MDVIP - Alexandria, Virginia and is affiliated with Inova Fairfax Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University, Internship Hospital
- Oh State Univ Coll Of Med and Pub Hlth, Medical School — 1990
- Ohio State University / College of Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- Miami University (Ohio), Undergraduate School — 1985
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Virginia
- First Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Family Medicine Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rex?
A wonderful doctor, knowledgeable, and kind. Helped me throughout my husband's long-time illness and death.
Frequently Asked Questions
Click here to compare with other Family Medicine Specialists.
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
Dr. Rex frequently treats the following conditions: Limb Cramp, Rash, and Abdominal Pain. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Rex's office is located at 8101 Hinson Farm Rd Ste 415, Alexandria, VA 22306. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Stephen Rex, MD is affiliated with Inova Fairfax Hospital and Inova Mount Vernon Hospital.
Dr. Rex has over 32 years of healthcare experience.
There is a star rating of 5/5 for Dr. Stephen Rex, MD. Patients say that they trusted the provider's decisions and the provider listened & answered questions well. See all patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Inova Mount Vernon Hospital
MDVIP - Alexandria, Virginia
MDVIP - Alexandria, Virginia - Hinson Farm8101 Hinson Farm Rd Ste 415, Alexandria, VA 22306 (703) 799-1688