Click here to compare with other Sports Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Stephen Munns, MD is a sports medicine specialist in Overland Park, KS. Dr. Munns completed a residency at Lutheran Hospital La Crosse. He currently practices at South Kansas City Surgical Center and is affiliated with Heartland Surgical Spec Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Munns is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
- Lutheran Hospital La Crosse, Residency Hospital
- University Hospital Of Arkansas, Residency Hospital
- Roy J Lucille A Carver College Of Medicine At University Of Iowa, Medical School — 1979
- American Republic
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- PHP-Physicians Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
South Kansas City Surgical Center10730 Nall Ave, Overland Park, KS 66211 Existing Patients: (913) 588-6100
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Munns?
Dr. Munn's work replacing my knee was outstanding. Four years later no pain, no limping, no problems. I've recommended Dr. Munns to friends, relatives and coworkers. If I have another issue, I will choose Dr. Munns in a heartbeat.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Munns frequently treats Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain, Joint Pain, and Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear).
Dr. Munns' office is located at 10730 Nall Ave, Overland Park, KS 66211. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Munns has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Heartland Surgical Spec Hospital
- University Of Kansas Hospital