Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Stephen Hales, MD
Dr. Stephen Hales, MD is
- University Tex Health Science, Fellowship Hospital — 1978
- Phoenix Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1975
- University of Utah School of Medicine, Medical School — 1973
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hales?
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Stephen Hales, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Hales' profile.
Dr. Hales in specializes in Pediatrics. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Hales' office is located at 3525 Prytania St Ste 602 New Orleans, LA 70115. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Hales is able to speak French and Portuguese. View profile to see all.
Dr. Hales provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Stephen Hales, MD is affiliated with Ochsner Baptist, Children's Hospital and Touro Infirmary.
Yes, Dr. Stephen Hales, MD holds board certification in Pediatrics.
Dr. Stephen Hales, MD has a star rating of 4.6/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Ochsner Baptist
- Children's Hospital
- Touro Infirmary
Stephen W. Hales MD Apmc Dba Hales Pediatrics3525 Prytania St Ste 602, New Orleans, LA 70115 (504) 465-5435