Dr. Stephen Vara, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Vara's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Stephen Vara, MD is a hematology specialist in Port Charlotte, FL. Dr. Vara completed a residency at University of Illinois at Chicago. He currently practices at Florida Cancer Specialists - Port Charlotte and is affiliated with Fawcett Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Vara is board certified in Hematology.
- University of Texas at South Western, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Illinois at Chicago, Residency Hospital
- State University of New York at Buffalo, Medical School
- Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS)
- AZ Foundation Medical Care (AZFMC)
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Choice of Arizona
- Health Net
- Mercy Care
- Phoenix Health Plan
- United Healthcare Community Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Florida Cancer Specialists - Port Charlotte
Florida Cancer Specialists & Research Institute - Port Charlotte22395 Edgewater Dr, Port Charlotte, FL 33980 Existing Patients: (941) 766-7222
Florida Cancer Specialists - North Port
Florida Cancer Specialists & Research Institute - North Port3085 Bobcat Village Center Rd, North Port, FL 34288 Existing Patients: (941) 257-2280
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Vara?
The mos wonderful doctor! Please come back to Santa Maria! Florida is a little o far for me to travel. Love this man
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Vara accepts your insurance.
Dr. Vara frequently treats Renal Neoplasms & Resection and Pancreatic Neoplasms.
Dr. Vara's office is located at 22395 Edgewater Dr, Port Charlotte, FL 33980. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Vara has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Fawcett Memorial Hospital
- Marian Regional Medical Center