Dr. Stephen Einreinhofer, DO is a pulmonologist in Hillsborough, NJ. Dr. Einreinhofer completed a residency at Norwalk Hospital Yale University. He currently practices at Total Lung Care and is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Somerset. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Einreinhofer is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
Total Lung Care
Total Lung Care491 Amwell Rd, Hillsborough, NJ 08844 Existing Patients: (908) 829-3788
- Yale University, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Norwalk Hospital Yale University, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Norwalk Hospital Yale University, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Parkview Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Kansas City Univ Of Medicine Bioscience College Of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Einreinhofer?
If you are looking for a doctor and staff who are patient-centered, understand the importance of listening, and a give a physical examination that is caring and comprehensive, I would highly recommend Dr. Einreinhofer and Total Lung Care. This practice includes both the skills and art of medicine, with time for questions, not hurried, drive-by medicine where patients become lost in the fast-paced business of medicine. Being known and cared for is a blessing and it's how we heal -that's here.
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Somerset