Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Stephen Tsang, MD
Dr. Stephen Tsang, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Tsang completed a residency at Jules Stein Eye; UCLA. He currently practices at CUIMC Edward S Harkness Eye Institute and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Lower Manhattan Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Tsang is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- UCLA Columbia, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Jules Stein Eye; UCLA, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Ny Hosp; Cornell, Internship Hospital — 1999
- Columbia U, College of Phys/Surg, Medical School — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tsang?
Dr. Tsang has made significant contributions to understanding inherited retinal diseases. He is extremely knowledgeable. He is straightforward and is willing to address any concerns if you just ask him. He shares new research occurring in the field and explains clinical trial opportunities.
- NewYork-Presbyterian Lower Manhattan Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Stephen Tsang, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Tsang's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Tsang accepts your insurance.
Dr. Tsang frequently treats Retinal Dystrophy, Retinitis Pigmentosa (RP), and Juvenile Macular Degeneration .
Dr. Tsang's office is located at 635 West 165th Street, New York, NY 10032. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Tsang has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.