Dr. Thew has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Stephen Thew, MD is a cardiology specialist in Spokane, WA. Dr. Thew completed a residency at University of Illinois. He currently practices at Rockwood Kidney and Hypertension Center North and is affiliated with Kootenai Health. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Thew is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Rush U, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Illinois, Residency Hospital — 1998
- University of Illinois, Internship Hospital — 1996
- University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross of Idaho
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Thew?
Words are hard o find to describe Dr. Thew's professionalism. For years he's monitored my aortic problem and performed several stent operations, which my wife and I know have kept me on this planet. (along with diet and limited exercise for my age). Now, with aortic valve replacement closer,? Dr. Thew renews my confidence by making himself so available to my needs. A remarkable surgeon and human being.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Stephen Thew, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Thew's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Thew accepts your insurance.
Dr. Thew frequently treats Heart Conditions, Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Thew's office is located at 605 E Holland Ave Ste 212, Spokane, WA 99218. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Kootenai Health
- Lincoln Hospital
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
- Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center
Rockwood Kidney and Hypertension Center North605 E Holland Ave Ste 212, Spokane, WA 99218 (509) 724-4100