Dr. Christo has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Stephen Christo, DO is a family medicine specialist in Epping, NH. Dr. Christo completed a residency at St. Joseph Hospital. He currently practices at DBA: Epping Regional Health Center and is affiliated with Exeter Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- St. Joseph Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Saginaw Osteo Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Univ Of New England Collof Osteo Med, Medical School — 1983
- UNH, Undergraduate School — 1978
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fallon Community Health Plan
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- MVP Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
DBA: Epping Regional Health Center
Epping Family Practice Collecting Station212 CALEF HWY, Epping, NH 03042 Existing Patients: (603) 693-2100
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Christo?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Stephen Christo, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Christo's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Christo accepts your insurance.
Dr. Christo frequently treats Obesity, Dyslipidemia, and Immunization Administration.
Dr. Christo's office is located at 212 CALEF HWY, Epping, NH 03042. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Exeter Hospital
- Wentworth - Douglass Hospital