Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Stephen Chasen, MD
Dr. Stephen Chasen, MD is a maternal-fetal medicine specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Chasen completed a residency at Thomas Jefferson University. He currently practices at Weill Cornell and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Chasen is board certified in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- New York Presbyterian Hospital-Weill Cornell Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- New York Presbyterian Hospital Weill Cornell Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Thomas Jefferson University, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Thomas Jefferson U, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Thomas Jefferson University, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University Thomas Jefferson University, Medical School — 1992
- Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University, Thomas Jefferson University, Medical School — 1992
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Oxford Health Plans
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chasen?
Dr Chasen performed my CVS procedure and he was absolutely wonderful. I could not have asked for a better experience or a better physician.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Chasen has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Stephen Chasen, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Chasen's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Chasen accepts your insurance.
Dr. Chasen frequently treats High Risk Pregnancy, Encounters for Normal Pregnancies, and Gynecologic Cancer Screening.
Dr. Chasen's office is located at 505 East 70th Street, New York, NY 10021. Find other locations and directions.