Dr. Stuart has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Stephen Stuart, MD is a cardiology specialist in Prescott, AZ. Dr. Stuart completed a residency at California Pacific Medical Center. He currently practices at Yavapai Regional Medical Center and is affiliated with Yavapai Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Stuart is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- UCLA-VA, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- California Pacific Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Cailfornia Pacific Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1985
- University Of California, San Diego, School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1984
- Oregon, Undergraduate School — 1979
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Arizona PHCS
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona
- Bluegrass Family Health
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Meritain Health
- Motion Picture Industry Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Yavapai Regional Medical Center1003 Willow Creek Rd, Prescott, AZ 86301 Existing Patients: (928) 776-0601
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stuart?
Dr Stuart listens to me and coordinates my care WITH me. So far he has been very good.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Stuart accepts your insurance.
Dr. Stuart frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Chest Pain, and Heart Disease.
Dr. Stuart's office is located at 1003 Willow Creek Rd, Prescott, AZ 86301. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Yavapai Regional Medical Center