Click here to compare with other Medical Oncology Specialists.
Dr. Stephen Smalley, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Kansas City, MO. Dr. Smalley completed a residency at Mayo Clinic-Rochester. He currently practices at Orlan K Macdonald , MD and is affiliated with Olathe Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Smalley is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Mayo Clinic-Rochester, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- Mayo Clinic-Rochester, Residency Hospital — 1982
- University of Missouri School of Medicine - Kansas City, Medical School — 1979
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Orlan K Macdonald , MD
Therapeutic Radiologists Inc.6601 Winchester Ave Ste 230, Kansas City, MO 64133 Existing Patients: (816) 313-6006
Therapeutic Radiologists Inc
Research Medical Center2316 E Meyer Blvd, Kansas City, MO 64132 Existing Patients: (816) 313-2677
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Smalley?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Smalley frequently treats Urinary Disorders, Cancer, and Prostate Cancer.
Dr. Smalley's office is located at 6601 Winchester Ave Ste 230, Kansas City, MO 64133. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Smalley has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Olathe Medical Center
- Saint Luke's Hospital of Kansas City