Dr. Stephen Schwartz, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Schwartz's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Stephen Schwartz, MD is a hematology specialist in Commerce Township, MI. Dr. Schwartz completed a residency at Mem Sloan Kettering Cancer Center. He currently practices at Charach Cancer Treatment Center and is affiliated with DMC Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, New York City, Fellowship Hospital
- Mem Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, Residency Hospital
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Charach Cancer Treatment Center
Charach Cancer Treatment Center1 William Carls Dr, Commerce Township, MI 48382 Existing Patients: (248) 937-5077
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Schwartz?
Great Doctor, took his time asking me questions while examining me. Extremely thorough!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Schwartz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Schwartz frequently treats Renal Neoplasms & Resection, Skeletal System Neoplasms, and Blood Disorders.
Dr. Schwartz's office is located at 1 William Carls Dr, Commerce Township, MI 48382. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Schwartz speaks Dutch, French, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Schwartz has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- DMC Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital