Dr. Saris has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Stephen Saris, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Foxboro, MA. Dr. Saris completed a residency at 1985. He currently practices at Brigham and Women's/Mass General Health Care Center at Foxborough and is affiliated with Brigham And Women's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Saris is board certified in Neurosurgery.
- 1979, Internship Hospital
- National Institutes Of Health, Other Education — 1990
- 1989, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- National Institutes Of Health, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- 1985, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Duke University Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Boston University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- Boston University School Of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 1975
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health Net
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Brigham and Women's/Mass General Health Care Center at Foxborough
Brigham and Women's/Mass General Health Care Center at Foxborough20 Patriot Pl, Foxboro, MA 02035 Existing Patients: (866) 378-9164
Brigham and Women's Hospital, Neurosciences Center
Brigham and Women's Hospital, Neurosciences Center60 Fenwood Rd Fl 1, Boston, MA 02115 Existing Patients: (617) 796-7170
Brigham and Women's Neurosurgery of Mansfield
Brigham and Women's Neurosurgery of Mansfield200 Copeland Dr, Mansfield, MA 02048 Existing Patients: (617) 732-6600
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Saris?
Dr Saris operated on my back in 2015. I also had a Meningioma tumor on my brain that Dr Saris removed. I’m so thankful for him. He is a very caring and professional Dr. Always took his time and answered all my questions. I would recommend him to my friends and family. He’s the best!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Stephen Saris, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Saris' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Saris accepts your insurance.
Dr. Saris frequently treats Intervertebral Disc Disease, Degenerative Disc Disease, and Herniated Disc.
Dr. Saris' office is located at 20 Patriot Pl, Foxboro, MA 02035. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Saris speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Brigham And Women's Hospital
- Landmark Medical Center
- Our Lady Of Fatima Hospital
- Rhode Island Hospital
- Sturdy Memorial Hospital