Dr. Stephen Nigh, MD is a radiation oncology specialist in Arlington Heights, IL. Dr. Nigh completed a residency at University of Kansas Hospital. He currently practices at Radiation Oncology Associates and is affiliated with Northwest Community Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Nigh is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
Radiation Oncology Associates
Radiation Oncology Associates800 W Central Rd, Arlington Heights, IL 60005 (847) 618-6560
- University of Kansas Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1991
- St Luke's Hosp of Kansas City, Internship Hospital — 1988
- University of Kansas School of Medicine, Medical School — 1987
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nigh?
I cannot recommend Dr. Nigh, and his entire staff, highly enough. I was referred to him by my breast care surgeon. I had a six week course of radiation therapy and have had one follow-up office visit to date. Apart from his medical expertise, Dr. Nigh communicates a wonderful sense of caring compassion. He also loaned me Dr. Susan Love's Breast Book, which I found so informative, I purchased my own copy! (I would recommend it to any woman, not just those of us diagnosed with breast cancer.)
- Northwest Community Hospital