Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kasparian accepts your insurance.
Dr. Stephen Kasparian, MD is a obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Fall River, MA. Dr. Kasparian completed a residency at U Cinn Med Ctr. He currently practices at Obstetrical Associates, Inc and is affiliated with Charlton Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kasparian is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- U Cinn Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Med Coll Va-Blackstone FP, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1979
- New York Medical College, Medical School — 1978
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Obstetrical Associates, Inc
SPA - Obstetrical Associates, Inc1565 N Main St Ste 506, Fall River, MA 02720 Existing Patients: (508) 730-1666
Obstetrical Associates1151 Robeson St Ste 201, Fall River, MA 02720 Existing Patients: (508) 730-1666
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kasparian?
Dr.kasparian has been my doctor for many year's and he never disappoints me, caring, professional, listen to you, explains things in a way I can understand and you never feel rushed. Wish he could do his job forever. ?? Over the year's I recommended him to a few friends, that still go to him, and I definitely will keep recomend him Not to many like him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kasparian frequently treats Ovarian Cysts, Abnormal Uterine Bleeding , and Pap Smear Abnormalities.
Dr. Kasparian's office is located at 1565 N Main St Ste 506, Fall River, MA 02720. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kasparian speaks Arabic, Armenian, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Kasparian has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Charlton Memorial Hospital