Dr. Stephen Gottlieb, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gottlieb's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Stephen Gottlieb, MD is a cardiology specialist in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Gottlieb completed a residency at U Chicago Hosp Clins. He currently practices at University of Maryland Pediatric Associates PA and is affiliated with University Of Maryland Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gottlieb is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- U Chicago Hosp Clins, Residency Hospital — 1984
- U Chicago Hosp Clins, Internship Hospital — 1982
- Brown University Medical School, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University of Maryland Pediatric Associates PA22 S Greene St, Baltimore, MD 21201 Existing Patients: (410) 328-8788
Univ of Maryland Dept of Neurology Univ of Mary
Univ of Maryland Dept of Neurology Univ of Mary419 W Redwood St Ste 520, Baltimore, MD 21201 Existing Patients: (410) 328-7877
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gottlieb?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gottlieb accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gottlieb frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Heart Disease, and Chest Pain Evaluation.
Dr. Gottlieb's office is located at 22 S Greene St, Baltimore, MD 21201. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gottlieb has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Of Maryland Medical Center