Dr. Stephen Rose, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rose's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Stephen Rose, MD is a oncology specialist in Rockford, IL. Dr. Rose completed a residency at St Vincent Hospital. He currently practices at SWEDISH AMERICAN REGIONAL CANCER CENTER and is affiliated with UW Health University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- St Vincent Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Indiana University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1997
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Arise Health Plan
- Aspirus Network, Inc.
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ChoiceCare Network
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Security Health Plan (SHP)
- The Alliance
- Today's Options
- Universal American
- WEA Trust
- WPS Health Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Swedish American Regional Cancer Center
Swedish American Regional Cancer Center209 9th St Ste 200, Rockford, IL 61104 Existing Patients: (779) 696-2750
University Hospital600 Highland Ave, Madison, WI 53792 Existing Patients: (608) 265-1700
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rose?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rose accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rose frequently treats Gynecologic Neoplasms.
Dr. Rose's office is located at 209 9th St Ste 200, Rockford, IL 61104. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rose has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- UW Health University Hospital