Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Remole accepts your insurance.
Dr. Stephen Remole, MD is a cardiology specialist in Buffalo, MN. Dr. Remole completed a residency at Darthmouth Hitchcock Med Ctr. He currently practices at Specialists in General Surgery, Ltd and is affiliated with Abbott Northwestern Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Remole is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University of Minnesota, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Darthmouth Hitchcock Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Darthmouth Hitchcock Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1986
- University of Minnesota Medical School, Medical School — 1985
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Specialists in General Surgery, Ltd
Buffalo Hospital303 Catlin St, Buffalo, MN 55313 Existing Patients: (763) 684-6160
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Remole?
Dr. Remole worked on my sons and myself. He was an intricate part in diagnosing my sons atrial fibrillation.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Remole frequently treats Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Remole's office is located at 303 Catlin St, Buffalo, MN 55313. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Remole has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital
- Mercy Hospital