Dr. Stephen Woodworth, MD is a cardiology specialist in Shelton, CT. Dr. Woodworth completed a residency at Boston University School Of Medicine. He currently practices at Cardiac Specialists and is affiliated with Griffin Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Woodworth is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- New York Medical College, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Boston University School Of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Boston Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Dartmouth College, Medical School — 1997
- Princeton University, Undergraduate School — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Woodworth?
Great bedside manner. Very friendly and explained everything to me. Did not rush the visit. I felt extremely comfortable.
- Griffin Hospital