Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (504) 410-7807, and for other questions, call (504) 842-3786.
Book an Appointment
Dr. Stephen Ramee, MD
New Patient(318) 884-0029
Dr. Stephen Ramee, MD is a cardiology specialist in New Orleans, LA. Dr. Ramee completed a residency at Letterman Army Medical Center - San Francisco, CA. He currently practices at Ochsner Medical Center and is affiliated with Ochsner Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Ramee is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Ochsner Medical Center
Ochsner Medical Center1514 Jefferson Hwy, New Orleans, LA 70121 Call
- Letterman Army Medical Center - San Francisco, CA, Fellowship Hospital
- Letterman Army Medical Center - San Francisco, CA, Residency Hospital
- Letterman Army Medical Center - San Francisco, CA, Internship Hospital
- Georgetown University School of Medicine - Washington, D.C., Medical School
- Vanderbilt University, Undergraduate School — 1974
- American Lifecare
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Network
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Louisiana
- Employers Health Network
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Galaxy Health Network
- Health Payors Organization
- Humana Veterans
- National Healthcare Alliance
- National Preferred Provider Network
- PPO Plus
- Prime Health Services
- Provider Networks of America
- Special Needs Plan
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- USA Managed Care Organization
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ramee?
Excellent discussion on concerns and options. Both he and his fellow ensured we fully understood the TAVR procedure and their criteria for performing the procedure. We were also impressed with his desire to talk to and know Ochsner’s cardiologists in the area.
- Ochsner Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ramee has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Stephen Ramee, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ramee's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ramee accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ramee frequently treats Chest CT (incl. Heart and Lungs), Aortic Valve Disease, and Hypertensive Heart and Chronic Kidney Disease.
Dr. Ramee's office is located at 1514 Jefferson Hwy, New Orleans, LA 70121. Find other locations and directions.