Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lowe accepts your insurance.
Dr. Stephen Lowe, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in York, PA. Dr. Lowe completed a residency at Walter Reed Army Med Center. He currently practices at Wellspan Radiology and Radiation Oncology and is affiliated with UM Charles Regional Medical Center.
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Walter Reed Army Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Walter Reed Army Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Uniformed Services University Of The Health Science, Medical School — 1994
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Wellspan Radiology and Radiation Oncology35 Monument Rd Ste 201, York, PA 17403 Existing Patients: (717) 812-4083
University of Maryland Medical Center D
University of Maryland Medical Center D22 S Greene St, Baltimore, MD 21201 Existing Patients: (410) 328-3477
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lowe?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lowe frequently treats Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis, Atherosclerosis, and Vascular Duplex Ultrasonography and Plethysmography.
Dr. Lowe's office is located at 35 Monument Rd Ste 201, York, PA 17403. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lowe has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- UM Charles Regional Medical Center
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- University of Maryland Medical Center Midtown Campus