Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Pope accepts your insurance.
Dr. Stephen Pope, MD is a cardiology specialist in Burlingame, CA. Dr. Pope completed a residency at Stanford Hospital. He currently practices at PALO ALTO MEDICAL FOUNDATION and is affiliated with Mills-Peninsula Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pope is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Stanford Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Stanford Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1977
- Stanford Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1974
- Stanford School of Medicine, Medical School — 1973
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Palo Alto Medical Foundation
Palo Alto Medical Foundation1501 Trousdale Dr Fl 2, Burlingame, CA 94010 Existing Patients: (650) 652-8600
Plastic Surgery Associates Surgery Center50 S San Mateo Dr Ste 460, San Mateo, CA 94401 Existing Patients: (650) 652-8600
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pope?
Dr. Pope listens to my input. He spends the time efficiently and to the fullest to make the appointment meaningful. I have been a patient of Dr. Pope’s for more than 25 years and in my estimation he is the most knowledgeable of all on my doctors,
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Pope frequently treats Heart Conditions.
Dr. Pope's office is located at 1501 Trousdale Dr Fl 2, Burlingame, CA 94010. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Pope has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mills-Peninsula Medical Center