Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (913) 594-3108, and for other questions, call (913) 322-7222.
Dr. Stephen Thies, MD
New Patient(913) 270-9406
Dr. Stephen Thies, MD is a family medicine specialist in Bonner Springs, KS. Dr. Thies completed a residency at Research Medical Center. He currently practices at Providence Medical Group and is affiliated with Providence Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Thies is board certified in Family Practice.
Providence Medical Group
Bonner Springs913 Sheidley Ave Ste 200, Bonner Springs, KS 66012 Call
- Research Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2002
- KS Hegde Medical Academy, Medical Sciences Complex, Medical School — 1999
- Temple University - Masters of Philosophy, Other Education — 1997
- Southwest Missouri State University, Undergraduate School — 1995
- American Republic
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Kansas, Inc.
- Coventry Health Care of Missouri
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Principal Life
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Universal American
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Thies?
Dr. Thies is extremely knowledgeable and really cares about his patients. He is patient and takes his time to hear your concerns to provide the best medical care possible. I will rate him as one of the best doctors I have seen. Very easy to obtain an appointment with him and scheduling staff is super nice and helpful. Do check if you are on Aetna. I am told that he is in network while Aetna insurance company says he is in network one day and that he is not the next day (not showing on Aetna page and Aetna is still researching it). He honestly seems to know medicine and is clear in his communication.
- Providence Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Thies has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Stephen Thies, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Thies' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Thies accepts your insurance.
Dr. Thies frequently treats Emphysema, Nasopharyngitis, and Abscess or Fluid Incision and Drainage.
Dr. Thies' office is located at 913 Sheidley Ave Ste 200, Bonner Springs, KS 66012. Find other locations and directions.