Dr. Stephen Prater, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Prater's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Stephen Prater, MD is a cardiology specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Prater completed a residency at Foster G Mcgraw-Loyola U-Stritch Sch Med. He currently practices at Piedmont Physicians and is affiliated with Northeast Georgia Medical Center Gainesville. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Prater is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Loyola University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Foster G Mcgraw-Loyola U-Stritch Sch Med, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Foster G Mcgraw-Loyola U-Stritch Sch Med, Internship Hospital — 1990
- University of South Alabama College of Medicine, Medical School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Piedmont Physicians1140 Hammond Dr, Atlanta, GA 30328 Existing Patients: (404) 851-5400
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Prater?
Dr. Prater genuinely cares and makes himself available. He explains things well.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Prater accepts your insurance.
Dr. Prater frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures and Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures.
Dr. Prater's office is located at 1140 Hammond Dr, Atlanta, GA 30328. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Prater has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center Gainesville