Dr. Stephen Murray, MD is a vascular surgery specialist in Spokane, WA. Dr. Murray completed a residency at Letterman Army Medical Center. He currently practices at Providence Center for Maternal-Fetal Medicine and is affiliated with Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center & Children's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Murray is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
Providence Center for Maternal-Fetal Medicine
Providence Medical Group62 W 7th Ave Ste 420, Spokane, WA 99204 Existing Patients: (509) 626-9440
- Oral Roberts University, Medical School
- University Of California-San Francisco, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Letterman Army Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Letterman Army Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross of Idaho
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Murray?
Yes I Agree HE IS AMAZING,He Did Carrodid (sp) ? artery surgery just after a stroke, it went great arteries clear(they are watching me closely) Dr. Murry and his team are wonderful!!!!!
- Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center & Children's Hospital