Dr. Stephen Hunger, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Hunger completed a residency at The Johns Hopkins Hospital. He currently practices at Childrens Hospital-oncology. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hunger is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
Childrens Hospital-oncology3501 CIVIC CENTER BLVD, Philadelphia, PA 19104 Existing Patients: (267) 426-9737
- Johns Hopkins University Program, Internship Hospital
- Stanford U, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1988
- University of Connecticut School Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hunger?