Dr. Pastan has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Stephen Pastan, MD is a nephrology specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Pastan completed a residency at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. He currently practices at Emory University School of Medicine Department of Ophthalmology and is affiliated with Emory University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pastan is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Emory University School of Medicine Department of Ophthalmology1365 Clifton Rd Ne, Atlanta, GA 30322 Existing Patients: (855) 366-7989
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pastan?
We love Dr. Pastan! He is my husband's Nephrologist. He really takes time to explain things. He is one of the only Drs. we've seen who will show us scans, x-rays, etc. and explain what's going on in the kidneys. He is compassionate and insists on the best for his patients.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Emory University Hospital
- Emory University Hospital Midtown
- Saint Mary's Hospital