Dr. Stephen Ewer, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ewer's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Stephen Ewer, MD is a cardiology specialist in Richland, WA. Dr. Ewer completed a residency at Calif Pacific MC. He currently practices at Tcl - Kadlec Specialty Clinic and is affiliated with Good Shepherd Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ewer is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Medical College of Georgia Hospital and Clinic, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Calif Pacific MC, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Calif Pacific MC, Internship Hospital — 1990
- University of Nevada School of Medicine, Medical School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Kadlec Clinic1100 Goethals Dr Ste F, Richland, WA 99352 Existing Patients: (509) 942-3272
Kadlec Clinic3900 S Zintel Way, Kennewick, WA 99337 Existing Patients: (509) 942-3125
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ewer?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ewer accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ewer frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Ewer's office is located at 1100 Goethals Dr, Richland, WA 99352. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ewer has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Good Shepherd Medical Center
- Kadlec Regional Medical Center