Dr. Stephen Mester, MD is a cardiology specialist in Brandon, FL. Dr. Mester completed a residency at University of South Florida / College of Medicine. He currently practices at Bay Area Cardiology and is affiliated with South Bay Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University of South Florida / College of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- University of South Florida / College of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1985
- U South Fla Coll Med, Internship Hospital — 1984
- University Of Florida, Medical School — 1983
- Emory University, Undergraduate School — 1979
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care of Florida
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mester?
I went in on the recommendation of my PCP. I found Dr. Mester kind, thorough in his explanations, and I highly recommend this physician to those who might suffer from "white coat syndrome" like me. I also found the staff to be efficient and the support staff to be knowledgeable. I think that providing the paperwork in advance, especially because it is a really thorough medical history (but listed by condition so you don't have to write it all out) is an efficient method for staff and patients.
- South Bay Hospital
- Brandon Regional Hospital
- Tampa General Hospital