Dr. Martin has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Stephen Martin, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Chattanooga, TN. Dr. Martin completed a residency at University Tenn. He currently practices at Parkridge Medical Group - Primary Care and is affiliated with CHI Memorial Hospital Chattanooga. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Martin is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Martin?
- University Tenn, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- University Tenn, Residency Hospital — 1990
- University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Stephen Martin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Martin's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Martin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Martin frequently treats Angina and Acute Coronary Syndrome, Coronary Artery Bypass Graft (CABG) Surgery, and Chest CT (incl. Heart and Lungs).
Dr. Martin's office is located at 2339 McCallie Ave Ste 300, Chattanooga, TN 37404. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- CHI Memorial Hospital Chattanooga
- Parkridge Medical Center
Parkridge Medical Group - Primary Care
Parkridge Medical Group - Primary Care2339 McCallie Ave Ste 300, Chattanooga, TN 37404 (423) 508-6733