Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (317) 451-4640, and for other questions, call (317) 745-3752.
Dr. Stephen Schultz, MD is a hematology specialist in Danville, IN. Dr. Schultz completed a residency at Rush University Medical Center. He currently practices at American Health Network and is affiliated with Hendricks Regional Health. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Schultz is board certified in Hematology.
- IU Health University, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Rush University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1985
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
American Health Network
Hematology/Oncology100 Hospital Ln Ste 320, Danville, IN 46122 Call
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Schultz?
I have been with Dr. Schultz scene 1997 during that time he has not only worked very hard to provide exceptional care with a determination to ensure that I was kept informed with complete understand of my conditions and how they were going to cure me; I know he truly cares for each one of his patron. I have hear him on the phone working to get coverage for someone he was not going to take no for an answer. he and his staff are like a family they work very hard for all under his care. I LOVE THEM
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Schultz has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Stephen Schultz, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Schultz's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Schultz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Schultz frequently treats Secondary Malignancies, Breast Cancer, and Anemia.
Dr. Schultz's office is located at 100 Hospital Ln Ste 320, Danville, IN 46122. Find other locations and directions.
- Hendricks Regional Health
- Ascension St. Vincent Hospital - Indianapolis
- Ascension St. Vincent Kokomo
- Franciscan Health Crawfordsville
- Hancock Regional Hospital
- IU Health Methodist Hospital
- St. Vincent Carmel Hospital
- Witham Health Services