Call (630) 326-4550 to make an appointment as a new patient, or (630) 978-6895 for existing patients or other inquiries. Click here for more information.
Dr. Stephen Kelanic, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Aurora, IL. Dr. Kelanic completed a residency at Rush-Presbyterian St. Luke's Medical Center, Chicago, Illinois. He currently practices at Rush Copley Medical Group and is affiliated with Rush Copley Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kelanic is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- Rush-Presbyterian St. Luke's Medical Center, Chicago, Illinois, Residency Hospital
- Rush-Presbyterian St. Luke's Medical Center, Chicago, Illinois, Internship Hospital
- Rush University College of Medicine, Chicago, Illinois, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Rush Copley Medical Group
Rush Copley Medical Group ENT2040 Ogden Ave Ste 301, Aurora, IL 60504 Call
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kelanic?
Doctor was able to perform the procedure very efficiently, saw him at Rush Copley physicians office
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Stephen Kelanic, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kelanic's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kelanic accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kelanic frequently treats Earwax Buildup, Throat Pain, and Nosebleed.
Dr. Kelanic's office is located at 2040 Ogden Ave Ste 301, Aurora, IL 60504. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kelanic speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Kelanic has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Rush Copley Medical Center