Dr. Blumberg has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Stephen Blumberg, MD is a cardiology specialist in Dover, DE. Dr. Blumberg completed a residency at UMDNJ U Hosp/NJ Med Sch. He currently practices at Delaware Cardiovascular Assocs and is affiliated with Bayhealth Hospital, Kent Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Blumberg is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Long Island Jewish Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Mat Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- UMDNJ U Hosp/NJ Med Sch, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- UMDNJ U Hosp/NJ Med Sch, Residency Hospital — 1988
- U Liege Belgium, Medical School — 1985
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Blumberg?
Dr. Blumberg is very kind and most knowledgeable.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Stephen Blumberg, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Blumberg's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Blumberg accepts your insurance.
Dr. Blumberg frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Heart Conditions, and Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Blumberg's office is located at 1113 S State St Ste 100, Dover, DE 19901. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Blumberg speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bayhealth Hospital, Kent Campus
- Christiana Hospital