Dr. Abo has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Stephen Abo, DO is a medical oncology specialist in Montclair, NJ. Dr. Abo completed a residency at Seton Hall University School Graduate Medical Education. He currently practices at Bellapianta Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine LLC and is affiliated with Clara Maass Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Abo is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Seton Hall University School Graduate Medical Education, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Seton Hall University School Graduate Medical Education, Residency Hospital — 2004
- University Of New England College Of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 2001
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Abo?
Dr.Stephen Abo, oncologist, is a truly wonderful oncologist, and a good, kind, caring human being, as well. I am a breast cancer survivor. Dr. Abo has brought me through several years of both physical and emotional unrest. He is beautiful in the way he listens to my questions and complaints and fears. A patient feels good just seeing him walk into the examining room. Dr. Abo's superior credentials and achievements are numerous. However, above all, he cares about his patients, he respects their personalities, and he clearly explains all medical terms, procedures, and test results. Breast cancer has been a fearful interruption to my LIFE, but Dr. Abo's medical skill and excellence give strength to his patients. Thank you, Dr. Abo! Also, I must add, the nurse/office manager of Dr. Abo's office, Diane Peluso, RN, is terrific. She is kind, patient, supportive, and answers every question and every phone call with respect and concern for me.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Stephen Abo, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Abo's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Abo accepts your insurance.
Dr. Abo frequently treats Blood Disorders.
Dr. Abo's office is located at 1 Bay Ave Ste 1, Montclair, NJ 7042. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- East Orange General Hospital
- Hackensack Meridian Health Mountainside Medical Center
- Saint Michael's Medical Center
Bellapianta Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine LLC1 Bay Ave Ste 1, Montclair, NJ 7042 Existing Patients: (973) 259-3555